Friday, September 28, 2012

No looking back

I discovered that I lost my workout journal today.  I used it two days ago to check off my lower body workout and to write my weight/measurements, and now I have no idea where it is.  I am so sad, and I feel quite lost.

I guess it's a good thing, if I try to think positively.  That journal has a year's worth of workouts, measurements, changes to my workouts, bonus workouts, happy/sad faces when I hit/miss my goals, increases/decreases in weights, etc.  I suppose I don't have anything to look back on now.  I have to move forward.

What does moving forward look like?  Take starting measurements, make new goals, try new exercises, try new weights.  I'm excited and a bit frustrated at the same time.  This means more work for me, but it also means more concentrated effort to formulate a new regimen and outlook.

It's ironic because I just took away my mom's notebook (I train her 2x per week), so that I could reflect and redirect her this quarter.  Now, I get to do it for myself, minus the reflecting back.  It will be a bit more complicated for me, but stimulating.

Wish me luck and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment