Saturday, December 29, 2012

All I do is EAT!

I feel like all I do is eat, prepare my food, shop for my food or organize my supplements and refrigerator.  I'm always thinking about this strict diet of mine.  Thank God my children like most of the stuff I am eating, or else I'm afraid they'd get fast food every day.

Here's a list of the foods my little ones like.  It's actually quite unusual for 3 & 1 year olds to like some of these items, but I feel very blessed and am thankful they do (mostly for the sake of their health, but also for the added convenience for me not to have to find too many additional foods for them):

Turkey in any form or fashion, even without salt or many seasonings
Oatmeal sweetened with Splenda
Almond milk
Berries and apples
Tuna and salmon
Brown rice
Cucumbers
Zucchini
Asparagus
Cottage cheese

For dinner tonight, I made us all salmon, asparagus, brown rice and zucchini. My husband's salmon had a dash of salt for flavor, and he had a salad instead of the other greens.  Other than slight variations for certain people at certain meals, I've been very fortunate, so far, to not have to play short order cook.


No comments:

Post a Comment