Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pre-training

I've been promising my friends that I would post pictures of my progress toward my best shot at the figure competition in April 2013.  Here's the first picture.
My hangups about my figure are: 1) my pregnancy stretch marks that circumnavigate my whole mid-section and down the tops of my thighs; 2) a touch of cellulite that won't go away, but I hope it will by competition; 3) lots of padding needed on top to achieve the look of not being small-chested.

Regardless, I'm going to show off this 35-year-old mother-of-two body that I've been training and working so hard to achieve.  A friend of mine said that I'm an inspiration, but I really just want to inspire healthy living, happiness about oneself and one's body and finding strength to overcome challenges.

Here's me in pre-training:

My official 12-week training will begin by mid-January.  I'll learn posing, stage make-up, pick out a suit, stick to a strict, clean diet and workout plan.  Sound fun?  I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. Women's figure vs. Women's physique vs. Women's bodybuilding? - Lulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lulu! I'm going to shoot for figure for now. I can always go on to body building if that's where my body takes me. I'm going to be safe and steady and hope to add just enough muscle for figure by April. Congrats, again to Julian!

      Delete