Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My latest Webisode on Universal Sports.com - I'm the Marathon Runner's Nutritionist

My latest webisode for Universal Sports and Asics.com came out this week! Take a look -- it's about nutrition during a marathon. It's only 3 min. long, so even if you're not training for a marathon, it's an interesting piece to watch. The editor is a good friend, and I think he does great work! Check out Universal Sports and Asics.com for all kinds of sports training tips and advice. 

http://universalsports.com/video/the-last-26-episode-20-meeting-with-a-nutritionist/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I study your all contain it is really very lovely, look for some relevant details here.
    Music
    Sports
    The lastest News
    The top News
    the Best News

    ReplyDelete