Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Look at me Now!

I have gotten my photos back from my latest competition, and here are my favorite ones!  Hope they inspire you (if I can transform my body like this, so can you).  I placed well, and I had a fun time.  I hope to do it again in the near future.

My husband, friends and several family members were behind me all the way.  I am not trying to show off, but want to show how muscles can be developed over time.  The body, fed appropriately, can develop to be healthy and strong, even in our culture where proper nutrition is often looked at as a luxury, rather than necessity.

I have gained about 5% body fat since then because I'm still building, and I intend to enter a natural contest (no steroid or enhancing drug-use allowed within the past 5 years) in September.  I haven't ever used enhancers, but I competed against some who clearly had used.  I want to be on an even playing field, and I might do even better next time.  Either way, it's fun, and I give God the glory for making our bodies so amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment