Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Better Late than Never

Wow... time flies!  It has been over 3 months since my last post.  Since then, I have gotten a new job and have been quite successful at it.  I have been training clients and changing lives (on the fitness level, at least) for a few months now.  It has been amazing!

I have used my prior knowledge that I gained while losing my own weight and new information that I learned during my certification to help people lose weight and feel better about themselves.  I'm so grateful people have trusted me.  I think part of the reason they trust me is that I practice what I "preach".   I have been able to maintain 11-15% body fat for months and months, even during the holidays, and have continued to build muscle and train hard.

My gym manager says I'm an inspiration to my clients because usually when people train that hard, they get really tired and distracted and aren't at the top of their game with their clients.  He also applauds me for maintaining a close-knit, happy family structure.  I AM happy overall, but I admit I have had some down days.  I'm human, but I pretend to be a super hero.

I would love to post a picture of my progress, but in deference to my mom, who thinks it's scandalous to show off my physique, you'll just have to take my word for it that I have muscles in places that I never thought I could grow distinctive muscles. Now, I want them bigger, so maybe I will win a muscle contest.  We'll see.

For now, I'm happy to inspire my clients, excite my husband and make myself proud of my own strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment